Catherine Ann Jones: Resumé
- The Pact – Gross & Weston
- Child of Destiny (Last Queen of Hawaii) – Warner Bros.
- It’s Only Women (Dalkon Shield Scandal) – NBC
- Death of an Innocent Child (Ellen Burtysn) – CBS
- Summertime – CBS/Hallmark
- Touched by an Angel (series) – CBS
Film & Cable
- Sammy and Son – Universal
- Wolfbride – Cinebon
- Poe: The Dark Angel – Oppenheimer Pro
- The Christmas Wife (Jason Robards, Julie Harris) – HBO; 4 Emmy nominations
- Unlikely Angel (Dolly Parton) – CBS/Disney
- Angel Passing (Hume Cronyn, Calista Flockhart), co-writer – Sundance; 15 Awards
- Freud’s Oracle – Creativity & Madness Conference, Santa Fe, NM; Santa Barbara, CA
- Calamity Jane – Albany, NY, etc.
- Calamity and Wild Bill the Musical – South Jersey, etc.
- The Women of Cedar Creek – Circle Rep (NYC), etc.
- The Myth of Annie Beckman – Actors Studio(NYC)
- On the Edge – Long Wharf Th., etc.
- Difficult Friends – Louisville
- Somewhere-in-Between – Cubiculo (NYC)
- A Fairytale for Adults – Dallas Th. Center
- The Friend – Interact (LA)
- The Hill – India
- The Friend – Interact Theatre, Los Angeles, CA
- Nautilus Book Award for 2014
- Best Film Winner in over 12 Film Festivals both in USA and Abroad
- ACE Award (HBO film)
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Ludwig Vogelstein Award
- Asian Council, John D. Rockefeller III
- Beverly Hills Theatre Guild/Julie Harris Award
- New York Drama League
- Fulbright-Hays Research Scholar to India
- Distinguished Visitor of the Indian Government
- Yaddo Foundation
- MacDowell Foundation
- Wurlitzer Foundation
- Aspen Playwrights Award
- Eugene ONeill Playwrights
- National Merit Scholar
- Freud’s Oracle (A Play based on the Life of H.D.)
- The Way of Story: the Craft & Soul of Writing
- Heal Your Self with Writing (Nautilus Book Award 2014)
- What Story Are You Living?
- Little Boy Butterfly
- How Kate Found Her Wings
- Pacifica Graduate Institute, M.A., Mythology & Depth Psychology
- University of Texas, B. F.A., Theatre Arts
- Actors Studio (NYC) Playwrights-Directors Unit
- Dramatist Guild, PEN, WGA, SAG, AFTRA, AEA, Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
- The New School University (NYC) faculty, seven years
- University of Southern California (LA) faculty, six years
- University of Texas(Austin), Columbia University, Skidmore College
- Esalen Institute, Omega Institute, Kripalu, Krotona School, Mount Madonna, Alternatives (UK), National Film School (London), Harkwood College (UK), National Film School (Greece), etc.
Confrontation; El Dorado Sun; W.B. Yeats Society; Ojai Valley News; American Vedantist, etc.
For interest in plays or screenplays written by Catherine Ann Jones, use the Contact Form on this site, HERE